Ming and Victoria is an awesome couple, and I had the chance to be part of their wedding on Friday. They tied the knot on treasure island at the chapel, followed by a great reception at Casa la vista. They asked me to put together a same day edit which I was so glad to do. i wanted something different and upbeat so i decided to go rock for them, and the first song popping in my head was Friday i'm in love. So here is their Same Day Edit. On a special note I just wanted to say how cool it was to see my friend John Chen from living photography. As always comments and critics are more than welcome.
Thank you and have a great day
5 comments:
Love it Matthieu, and it was great to see you as always. We'll chat soon!
Matthieu, we love the video....all of it! What a great upbeat song too! Thank you so much for being our videographer. We are looking forward to getting the full-length video when you are done and I know it'll be incredible.
I've never seen anything like that before, it was absolutely beautiful. Great Job!
Thanks a lot for the comments I really appreciate. John as I say it was great to see you, Victoria and Ming thank you again for having me as your videographer.
Matthieu
I like the different styles of the split screens that you do. I also love one of the opening shots where we are in a little frame within a bigger screen, and our names appear. You have a wonderful style, Matthieu! Very professional!
Post a Comment