I love putting photo montage together, and take pictures and do something special with them. Although it is time consuming, it is so much fun to take two dimensional image, and brings it to life in a fun, and enjoyable montage. So when Elaine and Brian asked me to put something special for them, I was thrilled. So here is their montage and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did enjoy putting it together.
2 comments:
Matthieu - that's an amazing photo montage... I don't know if that is even the right word for such a creative and unique piece of work! That must have taken HOURS! I love the moving pieces and animation of objects! Awesome job!
Matthieu- you did a fabulous job with our photo montage. I've watched it a million times and still enjoy it. We can't wait to see our wedding video.
Post a Comment